Re: [tycho-user] running swtbot with my eclipse target platform without shipping it

Wouldn't it be very nice, if we could separate the two sets? Have two target platforms - one for the product and one with the additional stuff needed for testing - as used in maven. And yes, I know this is not supported by PDE either...

/Tonny

--
Tonny Madsen
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Blogger SlideShare