Re: [tycho-user] Any way to exclude pom and other maven artifacts from generated artifacts?

This does the trick:
<build>
    <pluginManagement>
        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
          <artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>${tycho-version}</version>
          <configuration>
            <archive>
              <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
            </archive>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>