Re: [tycho-user] How to build plugin-based products with platform-specific fragments?

Am 20.03.2013 um 21:42 schrieb Christian Schulz <christian.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Am 20.03.2013 19:18, schrieb Kai Zimmermann:
2013/3/20 Christian Schulz <christian.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>
[...]
But I don't understand why the system can't use the environment configurations.
In my opinion it would be a great update.

I think, at the moment, we have to sync our plugin fragments and the target environment manually. If tycho could do that, that would be awesome.

Because the developer no longer need to check for which plugins there are any  platform specific fragments.

Yes of course it would be great to have something like that.
I would suggest it as feature request.

What is the opinion about that?

It is a new feature of P2 on the first step, because the resolution should be the same in all systems.

Back to the top