Re: [tycho-user] newbe: packaging eclipse-plugin and project dependencies

If you don't like Tycho's MANIFEST first approach, feel free to use the maven-bundle-plugin's POM first approach.

Note however that this only works if you have ONLY dependencies to Maven artifacts (and none to artifacts only available in p2 repositories).

Regards
Tobias