Re: [tycho-user] What is the latest on "Access restriction" compilation errors

>but honestly that seems like a big pain just to get Tycho to compile against a class I know exists in JRE 1.6.

actually it's probably not. It's happens to be in the Oracle JDK, and it's an implementation detail that may change or go away any time.
If you are fine with restricting your code to this JVM implementation, others have already posted ways to ignore the compilation error.

Jan

Back to the top