Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 0.16.0 release is coming up

Hi

I am building my update site using tycho and everything is working fine.

Only one issue I observed
	When I build my eclipse plugin using IDE , I see that after installing plugin , a folder corresponding to my plugin also got generated along with the jar
	but  when I install using tycho generated update site , only jars are present in update site but not folders.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks,
Suresh Nallamilli

DISCLAIMER