[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-user] Tycho 0.16.0 release is coming up
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:31:31 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac2op80YWFLNiVuzRO6uxWS9AGpkHA==
- Thread-topic: Tycho 0.16.0 release is coming up
Tycho users -
I've just finished the last thing I wanted to do for 0.16.0, so 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT should now be very close to what will be the 0.16.0 release. So this may be a good point in time for you to start testing with 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT (if you haven't done this recently). Information how to use 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT is available on the release notes page .
Also, we plan to stage the 0.16.0 release on the coming Monday, and release it - assuming good quality - by the end of next week (2012/10/19).