Re: [tycho-user] Obfuscate the tycho build

I wrote basic tycho-proguard plugin few years ago. I thought we
opensourced it, but apparently we did not. It is quite small however, so
it should not take more than a day or two for somebody with Maven
development experience to implement it from scratch.

--
Regards,
Igor