Re: [tycho-user] Reactor Issue with BREE and Access Rules

Most of these problems seem to be around, javax.xml.stream and other similar packages.

In many cases, adding the appropriate import package entry seems to take care of things. Other times even with these added, and the BREE specified, we run into issues.

If I can narrow it down I'll create a sample git repo and file a bug.

Dave