[tycho-user] Reactor Issue with BREE and Access Rules

I'm running into a problem with Tycho 0.15, in which if a BREE is specified and the .classpath specifies some overrides for Access Rules restrictions, that things are never compiled because of the Access Rules violations on the RT. It acts like it completely ignores them.

If I take out the BREE specification and just leave the .classpath with the Access Rules overrides, and then build just that one plugin, it works. However, as soon as I add it to a multi-module build, it fails again with the Access Rule violation, and acts like it is being ignored.

We used to use this build with Tycho 0.11, and I know things have changed. Is there anyway, to make sure that the overrides for the access rules are being honored?

Dave

Back to the top