Od: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: Re: [tycho-user] how set qualifier as revision from svn during every
build?
Datum: 04.9.2012 13:15:18

Extending build-qualifier mojo is probably a better approach, but it
requires writing java code. Currently, it allows plugable
build-timestamp generation logic, so using timestamp of the last commit
should be straightforward and you can use jgit implementation [1] as an
example. Using svn revision as version qualifier will require changes to
build-qualifier.

[1]
https://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.extras.git/tree/tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/extras/buildtimestamp/jgit/JGitBuildTimestampProvider.java