Re: [tycho-user] Advice for multi-module builds, with SNAPSHOTs and Target Platforms.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's really hard to tell anything specific without a small example that
> demonstrates the problem.
>
> Generally though, PDE is expected to resolve cross-project dependencies
> inside workspace projects regardless of workspace target platform
> configuraion. Likewise, Tycho is expected to resolve dependencies among
> reactor projects regardless of build target platform configuration.

Ahh that's good to know.
I will give it a go.
There isn't really a problem, except I dont know what I am doing and
therefore making incorrect assumptions.
Still trying to work out what I should be doing.

Back to the top