Re: [tycho-user] Resolution of imported package

Thanks Igor,

I wasn't able to isolate the sample of code to reproduce the issue.
But the situation is getting clearer, it seems that the resolution error is on a package imported
from a fragment which patch the host plugin using the Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI/Eclipse-PatchFragment mechanism.

There is the situation:

plugin.a                  :   A plugin project
plugin.a.fragment    :   A fragment project that patch plugin.a to provide target specific code (RAP or RCP)
plugin.b                  :   A plugin project that imports a package provided by plugin.a.fragment

Somehow the reactor build order is the following:

plugin.a
plugin.b
plugin.a.fragment

A temporary hack to solve the issue was to duplicate the imported code from plugin.a.fragment into plugin.a and
to remove the target specific code from the duplicated code. This way the build doesn't fail and the patch is
still applied.

Xavier
Regards