Re: [tycho-user] Resolution of imported package

Tycho is expected to resolve imported packaged from bundles available
from repositories and/or .target files defined in project
target-platform-configuration. Small example project that demonstrates
the problem would be helpful to understand why this does not work for you.

--
Regards,
Igor