[tycho-user] "No runnable methods" from junit

Hi,

I'm trying to use tycho-surefire-plugin along with junit4.  Junit keeps giving me the error:

java.lang.Exception: No runnable methods

My test class is simple:

public class MyTest {
    @Test
    public void testMe() {
        assertTrue(true);
    }
}

I tried adding @RunWith(JUnit4.class) above the class declaration, but that didn't work either.  The interesting thing is that when I try the @RunWith(JUnit4.class), the stack trace indicates that it is still using BlockJunit4ClassRunner.. which makes me think that it's just not seeing the annotations at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Chris

Back to the top