[tycho-user] Behaviour changes with optional plug-in dependencies from 0.11 to, 0.12?

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Tycho 0.11.1 to 0.14 with the result that my junit tests do not work anymore. I have a Eclipse plug-in test project that is a fragment of my host plug-in project. In my plug-in project, I defined an optional dependency to another plug-in. When I run my tests, I cannot set a project description with a plug-in ID to the optional dependency anymore.

I verified that it also does not work with 0.12 anymore. Were there any changes with respect to handling optional plug-in dependencies between 0.11.1 and .012? Are optional plug-ins not installed anymore when they are part of the manifest and a corresponding repository is specified in the pom.xml?

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top