Re: [tycho-user] Behaviour changes with optional plug-in dependencies from 0.11 to, 0.12?

Assuming that you mean 0.14, handling of optional dependencies did
indeed change. The expected new behaviour is the following

* for direct project dependencies, optional dependencies are treated as
required by default but ignored with pom.xml configuration.
* indirect optional dependencies are always ignored

In your case fragment host's dependencies are considered as indirect and
ignored. Since your test fragment requires the host's dependencies I
think it makes sense to make this explicit in test fragment bundle manifest.

--
Regards,
Igor