[tycho-user] How to include a bundle (apache.felix) into an eclipse-plugin ("No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.")?

Hello,
In order to include traditional maven dependencies, I packaged these dependencies with maven-bundle plugin from org.apache.felix.

Then I included this bundle in my plugin.xml dependency section.

When I try to do "mvn package", I get this error:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: piu-update-notifier-plugin 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: piu-update-notifier-plugin 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'bundle com.grupoatwork.piu.update-service-rest-api-bundle 1.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from piu-update-notifier-plugin 1.0.0.qualifier to bundle com.grupoatwork.piu.update-service-rest-api-bundle 1.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from piu-update-notifier-plugin 1.0.0.qualifier to bundle com.grupoatwork.piu.update-service-rest-api-bundle 1.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:168)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from piu-update-notifier-plugin 1.0.0.qualifier to bundle com.grupoatwork.piu.update-service-rest-api-bundle 1.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.AbstractResolutionStrategy.newResolutionException(AbstractResolutionStrategy.java:79)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.ProjectorResolutionStrategy.resolve(ProjectorResolutionStrategy.java:83)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.P2ResolverImpl.resolveProject(P2ResolverImpl.java:118)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.P2ResolverImpl.resolveProject(P2ResolverImpl.java:76)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.P2TargetPlatformResolver.doResolvePlatform(P2TargetPlatformResolver.java:445)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.P2TargetPlatformResolver.resolveDependencies(P2TargetPlatformResolver.java:422)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.resolver.DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.resolveProject(DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.java:98)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.maven.TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead(TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.java:61)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:274)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
        ... 11 more

How can I fix this? If you need more information about the project just let me know.

PS: I have attacked the pom.xml just in case.

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio Areias