[tycho-user] Copying p2 update site to different folder after tycho build

Hello, I am using Tycho build to generate my product installations/zips and p2 update site repository locally. I would like to copy only p2 update site to a tomcat server. I thought of using deploy phase, but that does not allow to copy only p2 update site repository.

I tried using AntRun plugin to copy the file and binded to install phase. However, it tried to copy the p2 repository before it is generated and thus the build failed. Are there any other recommended ways if I want to copy only one generated artifact.

Regards,
Praveen

Back to the top