Re: [tycho-user] testing compilation of a generated plugin project (with swtbot and tycho)

On 03/12/2012 11:40 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
What workaround? Tycho behaves correctly. If some bundles in project test runtime, i.e. PDE in your case, require special configuration, it is up to the test to make this happen. This is no different from any other state or precondition required by the test.
+1.
I looks like a workaround because it requires non-trivial change, but I agree that it is just an issues in tests, and that text in other context do work "by luck" without it.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top