Re: [tycho-user] What could have triggered the change of the caching behavior of "Adding repository" ?

Actually, the VM run out of heap. After increasing Xmx from 128m to 192m the build succeeded (yes.. my server is weak).

I asked for soft or weak-caching, not because I thought there is the problem, but to explain myself, what caused the switch from "Adding
repository (cached)" to "Adding repository" at exactly the same time in build? After increasing the heap, Tycho performs "Adding
repository (cached)" again. This behaviour could be explained with a memory sensitive cache?

Thanks,
Bernd