Re: [tycho-user] optional dependencies in materialized products with tycho 0.14.0

How did you build bundle B and more importantly its p2 metadata? If p2
metadata of bundle B was produced by p2 3.7 or earlier, then dependency
on bundle C is marked as greedy, which triggers installation on bundle
C. The only way to exclude bundle C is to filter it out from the target
platform.

--
Regards,
Igor