From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ramesh gunjal <rameshg282@xxxxxxxxx>; Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] How to add test specific plugin config?

You can use maven profiles...

or you can have different POM's for each different group of tests, too...

regards,

Cristiano

On 14/02/12 13:04, ramesh gunjal wrote:
Hello,

How can I add test specific build configuraion in my test POM. For example I have multiple tests and in project and I want some of them to use UIharness. Pasting part of my test POM

<build>
<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
    <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>${tycho.version}</version>
    <configuration>
      <useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
      <useUIThread>false</useUIThread>
      <argLine>-Xms40m -Xmx512m</argLine>
    </configuration>
  </plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
Now I want this configuration to be enabled for some specific tests. How can I make it test specific?

--
God bless you all,
Ramesh