[tycho-user] Tycho and Nexus

Hello,

At the moment I am hosting a number of p2 repositories internally on a
plain HTTP server however I was wondering whether Tycho supports and has
been tested resolving dependencies from a Nexus repository?

I was also just wondering if anyone is doing this and if so what was the
recipe in terms of how did you get your base or platform repositories into
Nexus and how did you configure your poms for deployment of your own
artifacts into that repository?

Regards,

Jonathan X Buck
DISTRIBUTION
Software Delivery UK (SWD UK)
41 Silver Street Head, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 3GG, United Kingdom

 Phone
        Int: 790 34887   Ext: +44 (0))114 252 4887
 Email
       jonathan.x.buck@xxxxxxxx
 Web site
       HTS UK – SWD UK Intranet

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you really have to!

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ
Registered in England - Number 14259
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.

Back to the top