From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rosczak, Jan
Sent: Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012 14:04
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Unpacked plug-in archives

Hello,

I am building an Eclipse RCP application with tycho and maven 3.0.4. While using tycho version 0.13.0 my p2 repository and the materialized product contained the plug-in archives of the Eclipse RCP application as jar archives.

Now I switched to tycho version 0.14.0 and suddenly the plug-in archives are unpacked in the materialized product.
What am I missing? Maybe some new configuration?

Thanks and kind regards
Jan Rosczak

Back to the top