Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.14.0

One of my projects failed to compile with Tycho 0.14.0. A little bit
of digging showed this project also fails to compile under Eclipse
Juno due to some jdt changes. However there does not appear to be
anything in the release notes about this.

The title for Bug 361162 is "Update p2 version to Juno M5 or later"
but a quick look through suggests that this changed the whole eclipse
back end and not just p2.

Regards,

Simon