Re: [tycho-user] Unable to test Plugin using Custom Annotation Processor

Hi Igor,

My actual bundle has the dependency to jdt/apt support in the Manifest.

Since my test bundle depends on my bundle I assumed it would see them too. Should I re-declare the specified bundles in my test bundle too? If yes, where? In the manifest or the tycho-surefire-plugin configuration section?

Thanks,
Rawad