[tycho-user] Getting error - Unknown lifecycle phase "MyTest"

Hello,

I am getting following error for my test plugin on Windows. It works fine on linux  and mac.
---------------------
[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase "MyTest". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-g
roup-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, gene
---------------------

My POM looks like

  <parent>
    <artifactId>myapp</artifactId>
    <groupId>com.xxx.myapp</groupId>
    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>
  <groupId>com.xxx.myapp</groupId>
  <artifactId>com.xxx.myapp.test</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0.qualifier</version>
  <packaging>eclipse-test-plugin</packaging>
</project>
Note that I am using tycho 0.13.0 and same POM works fine on Linux and Mac.

What could be the problem?

--
God bless you and all,
Ramesh