From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cristiano Longo
Sent: Donnerstag, 24. November 2011 09:17
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Plugin dependencies in eclipse repository

Hi, I created an eclipse project containing just a category.xml (containing a single feature) file and the pom.xml. In the pom I set the packaging to eclipse-repository.
Note that the feature listed in category.xml was previously installed to my local repository. In addition I set the following directive in the configuration of the tycho plugin in pom

<configuration>
	<includeAllDependencies>true</includeAllDependencies>
</configuration>

The feature contained just a single eclipse-bundle (Also this previously installed in the local repository), which depends on the eclipse runtime bundles. However,
the zip generated by maven just contain only this plugin (in the plugins dir), and not the others plugins it depends to.

May be I do not understand the meaning of the  includeAllDependencies parameter?

Attached a pom similar to those I'm using.

Back to the top