[tycho-user] (no subject)

Hi all,

I'm in the process of converting an existing Equinox project from a PDE build to a Maven/Tycho build, given its size I've started a sample workspace with projects to test out what I'm trying to do.

I used `mvn -e org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-pomgenerator-plugin:generate-poms -DgroupId=com.example` to build initial poms.

I modified my root pom to reflect the "Exemplary parent POM" at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card.

I want to enable Tycho to resolve artifacts/plugins from a Maven repository since we have dependencies that will exist in a Maven repo that won't be and aren't in a standard Eclipse p2 site. I'd like to keep our plugin dependencies specified in the manifests via "Import-Package". I've tried different permutations of this (removing the Eclipse Indigo p2 site from the pom repositories, adding explicit pom dependencies - like log4j:log4j, etc.), but have been unable to figure anything out.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Matthew

Back to the top