Re: [tycho-user] Resolve external bundle dependencies

I have also created my own p2 repository form the tycho build. But the dependencies are only defined in the manifest.mf files.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Igor Fedorenko
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011 16:13
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Resolve external bundle dependencies

p2 repositories are certainly the easiest and the most mature way of
resolving Tycho project dependencies.

There is also a limited support for bundles available from maven
repositories (does springsource provides their bundles via a maven
repository?). It works okay if you have small number of such
dependencies, but gets cumbersome if number as number of dependencies
grows. You can read more about dependencies on bundles from maven
repositories in [1]

Tycho does not support any other repository formats.

[1]
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts

--
Regards,