[tycho-user] Resolve external bundle dependencies

Title: Resolve external bundle dependencies

Dear,

I am a new user to tycho and I am faced with the following problem.

I have developped an OSGi bundle in Eclipse and this bundle has a dependency on com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io. This is a bundle which is present in the SpringSource Enterprise bundle repository.

In the manifest of my bundle is the following :
Require-Bundle: com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io;bundle-version="1.4.0"

I use tycho 0.13.0 to do the build of this bundle via maven. However I get the following error when doing a mvn clean install

   Bundle com.dexia.sample.HelloService - Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: co
m.springsource.org.apache.commons.io; bundle-version="1.4.0"

What is the recommended way to resolve this dependency? I see things like p2 repositories and target platform definitions but I don't quite understand well of any of these concepts need to be used to solve this problem.

We are using nexus to manage our repositories and the springsource bundle repositories have been added to nexus.

Thx a lot for the assistance,

Frederik.

Dexia disclaimer:

http://www.dexia.com/maildisclaimer.htm