[tycho-user] FW: Feature Dependencies

Is there a difference between Tycho and the PDE in how it builds an update site with feature dependencies?

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leon Morley
Sent: 13 October 2011 13:18
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] FW: Feature Dependencies

So, nobody is able to answer?

I have the same question from a different slant.

What should be deployed from the repository target to an update site?

I have deployed the content of the target/repository directory but this has given me the problem.

I have also physically added the feature to the repository and this installed, but did not work correctly due to problems with dependencies on feature B.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.