[tycho-user] Multiple execution environments but only one product?

I need to be able to build my rcp application on my windows machine
and on hudson/linux server. Since I have a bunch of swt tests (the
correct platform dependent fragments must be loaded) I need to
specifiy:

				<artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
				<version>${tycho-version}</version>
				<configuration>
					<resolver>p2</resolver>
					<environments>
						<environment>
							<os>win32</os>
							<ws>win32</ws>
							<arch>x86</arch>
						</environment>
						<environment>
							<os>linux</os>
							<ws>gtk</ws>
							<arch>x86</arch>
						</environment>
					</environments>

As a result both a windows and a linux version of the product is
build. But I only need to build a windows product. Is it possible to
specify multiple execution environments but only build one product
(maybe set the environment in hudson)?

Back to the top