[tycho-user] Creating a Tycho plugin that requires an Eclipse Platform

Hi all,

I am thinking about creating a plugin to perform GMF-Tooling code generation as a "generate-sources" target.
I am trying to find out how to make a Tycho plugin working on an Eclipse platform + some additional bundles (such as GMF Tooling), and how to call some Eclipse code from this Tycho plugin.
An other way to implement that would be a Tycho plugin that would be able to start any Equinox IApplication. Then the only work I'd had to do is to extend this plugin class to put my applicationId in it.

Is there any documentation or piece of code available on this topic?

Regards,
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top