Re: [tycho-user] non-p2 based target definitions in Tycho

Don't use -Dtycho.targetPlatform, it bypasses p2 dependency resolution
logic. Some operations, like rcp app packaging, assume availability of
p2 metadata for all artifacts and will not work or work incorrectly with
-Dtycho.targetPlatform. You can use file:// p2 repositories in .target
file and point them at your checkout.

--
Regards,
Igor