Re: [tycho-user] "a zip file cannot include itself"

Jan,

I rechecked. I only get this when packaging a site. This directory
that packages the site has, like m2e-core itself, no build.properties
at all.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-packaging-plugin:0.10.0:package-feature
(default-package-feature) on project
com.basistech.m2e.code.quality.site: Error creating feature package: A
zip file cannot include itself -> [Help 1]

My config for that plugin is trivial:

 <plugin>
        <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-osgi-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <deployableFeature>true</deployableFeature>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

--benson