From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benson Margulies
Sent: Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011 19:38
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] "a zip file cannot include itself"

I'm really getting frustrated by the following. is there something I
can fix in my pom to stop having to run clean every time to avoid
this?

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:package-feature
(default-package-feature) on project
com.basistech.m2e.code.quality.site: Error creating feature package: A
zip file cannot include itself -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :com.basistech.m2e.code.quality.site
/Users/benson/m2e/m2e-code-quality