Re: [tycho-user] Missing requirements in build machine

Tycho allows you to reference any other Tycho artefacts that have been deployed into the Maven repository. This is necessary to allow rebuilding parts of a Tycho reactor.

You can reset the list of referencable Tycho artefact by deleting the file .meta/p2-local-metadata.properties in your local Maven repository.

Regards
Tobias

Francisco Gortázar wrote:
> I found the problem: I was missing one of the modules in the parent POM
> (es.sidelab.pascaline.ui). However, it is not clear to me why I was able
> to build in my machine without that module.

Back to the top