[tycho-user] version control between tycho and eclipse

Hi,

I am trying to build features and plugins under an eclipse-based IDE. I have used tycho to generate POMs for the source projects.

My problem is that Tycho produces a plug-in JAR named name-1.0.0.jar which is fine for Maven, but Eclipse expects name_1.0.0

 (remind _ instead of -). Any ideas about this?

Then, I am wondering how can I put numeric versions without –SNAPSHOT label?

When I try to modify the version in pom.xml (from 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT  to 1.0.0 ), the validate-version goal fails because the 1.0.0 qualifier in META-INF/MANIFEST.MF does not match Maven version in pom.xml.

Is this label compulsory?

Thanks a lot,

Nouha DAHI

Back to the top