[tycho-user] Run UI tests with Tycho

Hi,

I'm trying to build & test nebula widgets using tycho. Building works really great, but I have issues running tests :  I get an SWT error because tests are not run from the main thread.

=>
**WARNING: Display must be created on main thread due to Cocoa restrictions.
<=

The same tests work in Eclipse and with CBI. An example can be seen there [1].

I'm using Tycho 0.9.0.  (latest stable at the moment, I think)

I tried to set
          <useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
and
          <useUIThread>true</useUIThread>
on maven-osgi-test-plugin with all possibilities (true/false). I see changes on the command line for test runner, and different output, but I always get the same error.

Is running SWT tests supported by any tycho version (stable/dev) on Mac ? How can I make it work ? Would it work on other platform  ?

Thanks for you help.

--
Nicolas

Back to the top