Re: [tycho-dev] Breaking change in 2.7.0?

@Dirk @ Michael see also [1] if you find it useful leave a comment :-)

> But still I think the message is not 100% correct. I now understand that
> it can not find a toolchain, as the plugin is missing. But why is it
> stating JAVA_HOME is not set?

You could set a breakpoint at [2] and run mvnDebug to see whats going on. If there a bug, please don't hesitate to report it [3].

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues/276
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/f69b9e1475af0d6238d3fd90c1979d33c3194ed7/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/surefire/AbstractTestMojo.java#L1243
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues