[tycho-dev] Hacktoberfest for Tycho?

Hi all,

I see hacktoberfest has started, and a good thing is that this year, it also allows to plant trees instead of receiving T-shirt; so it's kind of becoming a greener event which can serve a greater goal; additionally to the already great goal of trying to get more contributors.
I suggest we try to "enable" Hacktoberfest for Tycho (it seems to be mostly a matter of tagging a GitHub repo with the "hacktoberfest" tag) and see where it goes.
What do you think?

--
Mickael Istria