Re: [tycho-dev] Github actions?

See the following discussion, there are some workarounds:

https://github.com/actions/setup-java/issues/44

I still wonder if it won't be possible to reference a "toolchain" in form of a maven dependecy, this would for sure make things more easy and portable (for the cost of additional download-size wehn using an empty maven repo), I have seen such things for some application-servers that distribute the whole package as a mavendep that could be referenced in a build/test later on.