[tycho-dev] mentioning 'sponsors' of a bugfix

I have a request of a company to fix a certain bug in tycho and like to know if it is ok to add a hint into the header like in the following example:

/******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2010, 2021 SAP SE and others.
 * This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/
 *
 * SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0
 *
 * Contributors:
 *    SAP SE - initial API and implementation
* Christoph Läubrich - Issue <XXX> - <description of issue> (gently sponsored by <company name>)

The fix itself will be developed and submitted by myself under my existing ECA and there won't be any employee relationship with that company.

I know that Contributors section is optional from the EPL side but maybe there are any objection in general about this? I'll also CC this to the EMO just in case there is anything I'm misinterpreting.

Back to the top