Re: [tycho-dev] GitHub Sponsors

Just wondering: is it possible to limit this to e.g. building e.g. contributors PRs? Do the machine needs to be available all the time?

I have read through the docs but not completely clear if for example reverse-ssh is also an option? I might then be able to fire up a VM on my dev-maschine to help out in the working-hours.