Re: [tycho-dev] org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime versus org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.osgibooter

Thanks for the insights. Shouldn't it be possible to consume this as a bundle from the I-Builds if necessary?

About dependencies: I have also noticed that, but if tycho can live without, PDE should also, that's why I wonder if we could not improve PDE here and then reuse the code.

The same for newer JUnit versions: if we can have them in eclipse faster because of tycho-users "driving" this this sounds more profitable than having support just in tycho and when it comes to IDE people are lost.

I think one very frustrating thing for user is (also see recent discussions on m2e) if things work on commandline but not in IDE or vice versa. Or even worse, if it behaves different...