Re: [tycho-dev] 3rd party libs

>I do have 2 questions regarding IP process and 3rd party libraries.
>When the CQs are approved for the parallel IP process, I am allowed to push that code to >gerrit - rigth?

yes you can push to gerrit now. BTW you can even push a proposed change to gerrit before the CQ is approved or even filed, but mark it with -1 as long as IP is not approved so it doesn't inadvertently get merged to git.

>And 2nd on the „Eclipse Legal Process“ poster [1] there is mentioned as last step to do:
>„…Don’t forget to record the contribution i your Project IP Log!“.
>So where do I find the „Project IP Log“ for Tycho?

I think this info is outdated and the IP log is now generated automatically based on CQs and git commits [1]

For Tycho, I think this should generate the IP log:
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?id=technology.tycho&generatefinal=true

Regards,
Jan

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Automatic_IP_Log

On 13/05/16 12:19, "tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of SCHREIBER.Martin" <tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Martin.SCHREIBER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I do have 2 questions regarding IP process and 3rd party libraries.
>When the CQs are approved for the parallel IP process, I am allowed to push that code to gerrit - rigth?
>And 2nd on the „Eclipse Legal Process“ poster [1] there is mentioned as last step to do:
>„…Don’t forget to record the contribution i your Project IP Log!“.
>So where do I find the „Project IP Log“ for Tycho?
>
>Thanks!
>Martin
>

>[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

Back to the top