|Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho enforcer rules plugin|
Note that something is probably wrong in the latest version 1.4
ð requireSameVersions doesn’t seems to work
ð I use 1.3
I had a quick look :
- Tycho add p2.eclipse-plugin: to each dependency (at least from what I understand with a mvn dependency:tree)
- The enforcer plugin presume that dependency follow this pattern : // pattern is groupId[:artifactId[:type[:classifier]]]
(Check L107 here : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/enforcer/tags/1.4/enforcer-rules/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugins/enforcer/RequireSameVersions.java?view=markup)
(Same code in 1.3 : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/enforcer/tags/enforcer-1.3/enforcer-rules/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugins/enforcer/RequireSameVersions.java?view=markup)
I believe that this rule will never work with tycho-plugin-eclipse.
Did I missed something ?
I think I have to code my own rule which will be specific to eclipse-plugin.
De : tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Jeff MAURY
Assumed that Tycho represents OSGI dependencies as Maven dependencies, can't you use a Maven Enforcer plugin provided rule ?
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:00 PM, MAGGI Benoit <Benoit.MAGGI@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tycho team,
I am looking for a Tycho plugin for enforcing some validation rules.
My need is to enforce the same version number for internal dependencies (in the same project)
I am looking for the Tycho version of this plugin : http://maven.apache.org/enforcer/enforcer-rules/
I found this plugin (not in Tycho git repositories):
My questions :
- Is there a way to enforce these type of rules with a Tycho plugin ?
- Why the Sonatype plugin was not integrate in the first contribution to eclipse-tycho ?
- Is there any work in progress on the subject ?
Back to the top