[tycho-dev] Tycho enforcer rules plugin

Hi Tycho team,

I am looking for a Tycho plugin for enforcing some validation rules.

My need is to enforce the same version number for internal dependencies (in the same project)

I am looking for the Tycho version of this plugin : http://maven.apache.org/enforcer/enforcer-rules/

I found this plugin (not in Tycho git repositories):

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.sonatype.tycho%22%20AND%20a%3A%22tycho-enforcer-rules%22

My questions :

-        Is there a way to enforce these type of rules with a Tycho plugin ?

-        Why the Sonatype plugin was not integrate in the first contribution to eclipse-tycho ?

See https://eclipse.org/proposals/tycho/ : The initial code based will be contributed by Sonatype, and is currently located at Github: http://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho.

-        Is there any work in progress on the subject ?

Regards,

Benoit Maggi

Back to the top